By Tsetan Chonjore, Andrea Abinanti.
24 cm. - a textbook of the Lhasa dialect : in regards grammar and routines : a contextual strategy /
A Textbook for the Lhasa DialectColloquial Tibetanis the results of the authors adventure as a Tibetan language instructor to overseas scholars for 18 lengthy years. It covers an in depth grammatical research of the Lhasa colloquial and clarifies the similarities and alterations among literary and Lhasa colloquial grammar. In an easy style, the writer follows a contextual instructing strategy introducing particular varieties comparable to the personal/impersonal viewpoint, the evidential different types carried via verbs and conjugations, the time-based point of the language and so forth.
Read or Download Colloquial Tibetan A Textbook of the Lhasa Dialect PDF
Best instruction books
Всем, кто изучает несколько иностранных языков!
Учебник на английском языке.
В простой и доступной форме автор объясняет основные правила латинского языка и попутно рассказывает о жизни в Древнем Риме. Учебник создан так, чтобы изучение латинского не превратилось в занудное и скучное занятие. Книга снабжена забавными иллюстрациями к правилам.
Those perform assessments from Cambridge ESOL are designed to judge the English point of fundamental freshmen elderly 7-12. they supply step one in the direction of the Cambridge ESOL major suite assessments (e. g. KET, puppy, and FCE). There are three units of assessments for every of the three degrees: Cambridge Starters, Cambridge Movers and Cambridge Flyers.
Colloquial jap presents a step by step direction in eastern because it is written and spoken this present day. Combining a easy process with a radical remedy of the language, it equips newbies with the fundamental talents had to converse expectantly and successfully in jap in a wide variety of occasions.
- Take Control of the Noisy Class: From chaos to calm in 15 seconds
- A History of the Hebrew Language
- Hindi: An Essential Grammar
- Brilliant Illumination of the Lamp of the Five Stages (Rim lnga rab tu gsal ba'i sgron me): Practical Instruction in the King of Tantras, The Glorious Esoteric Community
- Mandäische Grammatik
- The Dravidian Languages (Cambridge Language Surveys)
Additional info for Colloquial Tibetan A Textbook of the Lhasa Dialect
7. 8. Syllable: Root: Action: CZS' ~a IJ~' Labial The lips are first rounded and then open. The vocal tract is semi-closed. ~· Palatal There is a slight gap between the middle surface of the tongue and the hard palate. ~ air which escapes through this opening is so small that friction is produced (similar a slight whistling sound). The tongue is slightly lowered and a low pitch which vibrat in the glottis is produced. &l~~·cr Glottis The mouth is opened before producing a low pitched aspirated sound.
1 §"&t·~oqfoq~~~"1 trom 1a drondu yuh. §"&J·~oq§·~~~" 1 trom 1a drogi yuh. ~"1 iiangkhi yuh. trom 1a drutsi yuh. VIII. The 'Natural' Classes of Letten According to tone, or accent, such as high or low, the letters of the Tibetan alphabet are categorized into masculine, neuter or feminine' classes •. The high or low tone of letters is due to the origin of articulation. Those letters which have a high tone are grouped as li masculine. : neuter. Letters with a low tone are grouped as if simple feminine.
3. i! ~ can only be used as a prefix for eleven letters illll ilt:. ) ~ry ta The following letters acquire a deeper tone and the sound of the root letter changes: lit:. 5. ) ~'? rc! ( zha Phonetic Introduction In summary: 1. The following letters when preceded by a prefix always change to a 'deeper' tone: ~· ~· ~· Cl' (' 2. ' ,. E. · ~· 'I' Tibetan suffixes are used for the purpose of spelling. , l'TlX. , '=i'Tl-4). , knee, knife, gnaw, wrong, brochure, bronchitis, picture, archeology, psychology, climb, often, draught, etc.
Colloquial Tibetan A Textbook of the Lhasa Dialect by Tsetan Chonjore, Andrea Abinanti.